Friday, August 16, 2013

Feeling Disconnected

There has been a few bumps in the road of life of late, and I have really tried to maintain my optimistic approach.  Generally I have been successful, but despite all of this, I am having a period of disconnectedness.  Trouble is, I know it is creeping from the point of origin and seeping across my life.  I can feel the titanium casing starting to shift around me, and I may not be able to hold it off this time.

In times of trouble, I generally locate at home, enjoying the solitude of a blissful acre.  As we stood on the deck I looked across at one of the unfinished projects, building another vegie garden.  After a sigh around the thought of the joint project that needed to be finished solo, the youngster and I hooked in to make a start.


Clearly a renovators delight!  The landscape truck has just arrived, so I will post some more shots later, and if we are really lucky we will finish it before those grey clouds unload.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment