Saturday, May 23, 2015

Partner Surprise

http://www.firebirds.net.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/web122.jpg
Each year I love to attend live concerts and sporting events, I actually plan them into my annual goals program.  However, I had not ever been to a netball game.  In a general conversation whilst passing an advertising sign, dear partner let slip that a visit to watch the Firebirds play, was on the list of things to do.


Mental note made, and off I went to pick up a couple of surprise tickets, and an afternoon babysitter.  The games was really excellent, much better than I had anticipated.  The middle child is a sporting nut, and was quite disappointed at not making the starting two to see the netball.  Given the low price of the tickets in comparison to other professional sporting events, I will pick him up a ticket for a match next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment